- Two-door cabinet of mango solids features hand-chiseled grooves on door fronts for a rich primitive look.
- One shelf behind the doors.
- The case is mounted on a black iron base.
- The wood is finished in a Special Reserve burnished, weathered gray.
- Width 35.75" Depth 17" Height 36"
- Top Surface: Width 35.75" Depth 16.25"
- Overall Width: 35.759 (inch)
- Overall Height: 36.009 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 17.009 (inch)
- Desk Work Surface Depth: 16.259 (inch)
- Product Weight: 100.9990 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 39.999 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 19.999 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 39.999 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 120.9990 (pound)
- Wood Finish: SPECIAL RESERVE
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Shelves: 1
- Total Number of Doors: 2
- Arm Caps: No
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 12.670 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 18.510 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 643218819899
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.