- Two door chest of acacia solids and veneers, featuring hexagon inlays of acacia with grain running in alternating directions.
- Each door has a round iron tapered bar pull.
- Single shelf behind each pair of doors.
- Case is supported on metal square tapered legs with metal stretchers.
- Wood is finished in a soft pecan color with gray glaze over tone.
- Hardware finished in aged iron.
- Arm Caps: No
- Overall Width: 36.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 41.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 18.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 110.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 40.000 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 22.000 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 46.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 132.0000 (pound)
- Wood Finish: SPECIAL RESERVE
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Shelves: 2
- Total Number of Doors: 2
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 15.370 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 23.420 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 643218755210
- Tariff Code: 9403.60
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.