- Louvered door chest of acacia wood features a touch of industrial accents with metal framing around the entire case.
- The doors have a metal clasp made of iron with an iron back plate.
- The hinges are iron mounted on the face of the doors for a more primitive accent.
- Single shelf behind the doors.
- Wood is finished in a mousy brown color with a matte protective top coat.
- Width 36" (91 cm)
- Depth 12.75" (32 cm)
- Height 38.25" (97 cm)
- Arm Caps: No
- Overall Width: 36.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 38.500 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 12.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 101.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 39.000 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 16.000 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 42.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 114.0000 (pound)
- Wood Finish: SPECIAL RESERVE
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Shelves: 1
- Total Number of Doors: 2
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 9.620 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 15.160 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: Yes
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 643218755111
- Tariff Code: 9403.60
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.