Height: 36 in
Width: 31 in
Depth: 68 in
Built with weather-resistant marine grade wood frames, submerged and sealed in our exclusive Sherwin Williams protective paint and upholstered by our craftsmen using all fiber padding and rust-resistant stainless steel hardware. This item features a sleek track arm and straight non-slipcover design and powder-coated premium aluminum legs in a metallic silver finish. Standard with our exclusive WeatherMaster drain-through techonology. Removable cushion is available in your choice of fabric.
- Built with marine grade plywood frames that are submerged in our exclusive Sherwin Williams water based protective paint to ensure the wood grain is perfectly protected. Upholstered by our craftsmen using all fiber padding and stainless steel staples and
- Can be paired with other sectional pieces or used as a stand-alone item. It's modular and versatile design allows it to be rearranged into different configurations for your occasion. Connector hardware included.
- Sleek track arm non-slipcover design has serged edges on all seams. Welt-less back and seat cushions. Premium aluminum legs are powder-coated in a metallic silver finish.
- Removable cushion features the exclusive LANE VENTURE Ultimate WeatherMaster drainable cushions for soft seating and durability of a drainable all-weather fiber cushion plus, the comfort and longevity of spring coil seating.
- Available in all LANE VENTURE stain and mildew-resistant solution dyed fabrics.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.